Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Old World Speakers!

Just a quick post to prove that even giant screen televisions can be decorated for Christmas!  Ours is flanked by two stereo speakers on each side ... yes we still have quadriphonic sound ... It is hard to leave the 1960s when the music is so good!!  Anyway, enjoy the cute little trees and friends that I perched atop each speaker!  You may see the other speakers in a future post!  Who knows?!!
I'm linking with Tabletop Tuesdays ... so make sure you click thru the icon on he left to visit the party!
Happy Holidays!





2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, I remember the day your decor was RATED on the size of your speakers!!! This is TOO FUNNY! AND I think the TV can be considered MUCH like the telephone pole, "Most people look RIGHT PAST it". Unless, of course, your a guy and "The BIG GAME" is only moments away! You may end up on someones PORCH like Raymond in "RAINMAN"!
    LOVED your post, it was such FUN!!!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty and it really make the tv look fabulous. Love your vignettes. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive