Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Decor Party! Front Porch Buddies

I'm linking to the Share the Decor Party, so make sure you click thru the icon on the left to visit the other posts ... and special thanks to our hostess. This is her first Linky party, so leave her a note to thank her! We sure love our parties.
Here's a quick view of what our friends and family see when they come to our front porch right now! I have a faux wreath on each shutter ... and a real one centered on the dining room windows ... that I bought from a Boy Scout ... Not just any Boy Scout ... my young friend, John, who works hard for his community.


My snow buddies, Billy and Bobby, have a little special meaning that I'll post about in January!  Right now their job is to say "Welcome" in snowman language!  Right after I set this up, we got a bit of snow in the Midwest!

 If you ever think that all our decorating and tablescaping efforts are unimportant ... think again!  Miss Phoebe is pictured here, spontaneously hosting a Christmas Tea Party with Pablo and Uniqua ... you might know the BackYardigan characters!  I'm sure there is a Splenda packet someplace on the scene ... because she won't take a sip of tea without it! ... even pretend tea.

3 comments:

  1. Your front porch is beautiful. So is little Miss Phoebe hosting her own party with her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful porch decorations at my party. Ms. Phoebe is adorable. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed holiday.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rustic charm of your front porch! So pretty. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back! Looking forward to reading your blog.
    Merry Christmas!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive