Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Nativity Party

The best post or gift I can give my blogging friends for this Nativity Party is to share the chapter from my cookbook, Santa Suppers Revisited, that details a beautiful Nativity themed dinner party!   If you click thru to my website ... and click "Nativity" on the navigation bar ... you'll be lead to a page that lets you download the chapter.  The party chapter includes all the details you need to celebrate the Nativity through the creation of a beautiful dinner party for family and friends.  I hope you enjoy this chapter from my book!
Click here to start your journey to a special dinner party!

I've linked to the Nativity Party, so make sure you click thru the icon on the left to visit all the other party entries ... and special thanks to our hostess!  

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift to offer for this party. Merry Christmas! La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, thank you so much for sharing such a big part of yourself! I know creating this book took an immense amount of time and work! The stories, recipes and pics are all beautiful, Merry Christmas:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much..everything in this book is so beautiful.
    Merriest Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this book. It has a beautiful cover. I bet the recipes are as awesome as the book is beautiful.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive