Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Poinsettia Party Tablescape!

Poinsettia Tablescape!

I'm linking with the Poinsettia Party ... and I placed a click thru icon on the left so you can visit the party site and see all the other neat posts!  Special thanks to our hostess ... and keep checking daily because this party goes on for a few days, so new posts will be added.


I'll set lots of tables during the month of December as we celebrate the season in many ways!  This dinner ware came from TJMaxx and the glassware is part of my collection ... the milk glass wines came from Good Will!  We set this table on the front porch, so we'd have good light for a recent photo shoot ... and we could easily have eaten outside on that November day.  It was about 65 degrees in Southern Illinois!  Temps have changed, now!  I'm posting almost daily in December ... so keep coming back for more!

Enjoy the party and have a great holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty table! The dishes are great and I'm lovin' the milk glass:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape looks wonderful. Guests would surely love to have a festive lunch with you using your poisettia dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poinsettia dishes are just fabulous! Love your napkin treatment too - those cinnamon sticks are a cute touch. Nice centerpiece too and I am so glad you had nice weather outside for your photo shoot. Ours has turned cold now too. Thanks for joining the Poinsettia Party, Debbie.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive