Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Cloche times Three!

I've put a few of my miniatures under small cloche jars ... sitting on small mirrors.  The Santa is joined by little pigs ... they love Christmas, too!  The snowman is visiting some turtles ... and the wing wings are all together!  I dressed up the jars with some scrapbook embellishments by Martha Stewart!  Quick and cute!








I've linked to the cloche party ... so click thru to visit the other posts!
Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. I love it! The embellishments are really pretty and every Santa should have a pig:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sweet ornies and very delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the penguin, snowman, pig, bird and santa are all just wonderful. How perfect for a cloche. Thanks so much for joining the party. Beautiful decorations. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at lynn above about the pig. I am delighted by the penguins....they are too cute. ♥O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn! Oh, these are just adorable! I love your teeny little things under the cloches. Just darling.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son would love your penguins. Your cloches are fun. La

    ReplyDelete
  7. those little penguins are the CUTEST~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! I love how you decorated the outside of the cloches with the MS scrapbook supplies. Very clever! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little penguins ... they look jolly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for sharing, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got it all... it's so cuties!!!

    Love the way you arrange. TY for sharing your ideas.

    Happy party time.
    /chie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive