Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from Slice of Pie!

A few photos from our annual open house ... Bayou Style!



2010 Moore Christmas Open House

Menu

Jambalaya

Crawfish Pie

Great Boars Beef

Coke & Cherry Glazed Ham with Creole Cherry Mustard

Mixed Green Salad with Blueberry Hill Vinaigrette

Cajun Antipasto with Quail Eggs

Cajun Crab Salad & Vegetables

Genoa Cornucopias

Pickled Okra Bites



Pralines

Chocolate Mint Candy

Big Mama’s Fruit Cake

Persimmon Bread with Orange Cream

Sweet Potato Pie



Hurricanes & Chicory Coffee Punch

Shawnee Hills Wines

Big Boy Drinks

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you and yours with Hope, Health and Happiness during this Holy Season and the New Year. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. My! Looks like a wonderful Christmas feast!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive