Red Bean Hummus


I love hummus, but I don't love garbanzo beans, so I make my hummus with red or white kidney beans. The recipe sure is easy and makes a great snack with vegetables, pita bread or crackers.



Use your food processor or your blender. Drain a can of red kidney beans and pour them in the food processor. Add the juice of 1/2 lemon ... and some of the zest if you like lemon! Add 1/2   cup of Tahini,
1 teaspoon garlic paste and about a dozen big leaves of fresh basil. Blend it all together and enjoy!

I'll be sharing this with a few of the parties listed in my sidebar, but make sure you hang around my home page for a little while! You might find something else you like!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's