Give me Galvanized!


I love the country look of galvanized metal and I've been using it in the sunroom and on the deck for several seasons, but this year I decided to bring it into the kitchen! This buffet section of my kitchen is used just as that -- but when I'm not serving food or drinks from it -- it serves as a cute space to decorate! The most important member of my family, Miss Phoebe, recently created the hanging pages as demonstrations of art lessons for me. They will be used in Christmas presents ... she says!


This particular vignette started with this pretty red bean pot that my daughter gave me for Christmas. It is the perfect size for scaled down casseroles and stews for my empty nest! Then I found a couple matching pitchers. Here's a look at other elements of the clutter!



You cannot possibly have a galvanized theme without a tiered tray!

I coveted other bloggers' tiered trays and finally bought one this spring so I could use it to display lots of cute little things! This tiered tray came from Sam's Club.

The flat trays and the beverage dispenser came from Walmart.

Take a look at all these cuties!



The nested patriotic star shaped bowls are Temptations from QVC. My life is incomplete without pigs, so you'll see them in much of what I do!


Hope you enjoyed my afternoon of country fun! I'll be sharing with a couple parties listed in my sidebar, but stick around my home page before moving on. You might find a recipe you'd like to try!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's