Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Egyptian Fusion

It's that time of the week again!   Special thanks to Susan for hosting our tablescaping event.  Make sure you click through her icon on the left to visit all the other posts.  I hope you'll click through to my website and look at the information about my newest cookbook.   If you are planning fall parties, it could be a big help.  If you like my writing style ... you'll enjoy the short stories about the crazy things I do!  Happy Tablescape Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the orange and how it sets everything off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice! Glad you enjoy making your own tablecloths. I have done a few runners myself. Thanks for stopping by! Love, ~Nana~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is such an overlooked color. Your table is gorgeous! Right now it rings of sultry summer days, but I could see this tablescape showing up again at Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing your charming design and for stopping by my blog. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your eclectic tablescape, very nice. We cooked an Egyptian meal once, really yummy food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything orange catches my eye! Very pretty table. Love the glassware, wish I could help you...the only orange pattern I know is L.E. Smith Moon and Stars from the 1940's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty table. I like the mixture of dishes, and I love the bling on your napkin rings. Great tablecloth fabric. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive