Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Bunnies!

Here we are again!  Hope you enjoy my post ... don't forget to click through to my website ... and take a look at my Autumn Affairs ... new cookbook.   I can easily ship you one.  Thanks to Susan, as always, ... be sure to click through her icon on the left to visit our party host and see other tablescapes!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely table! Great combination. Fatima-Scrapart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue Churchill on the blue floral tablecoth! It is stunnning really! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Blue Willow girl, too (Burleigh). Hey, if you beat me to heaven, could you please, have your daughter invite me to the sale? I make lots of tablecloths, too; but I envy your serger. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bunnies, Debbie. I love those shades of blue you used in the tablescape, and the beiges you used actually warm it up, instead of being dull. It's a gorgeous display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to know all of that about you. I mentioned on my post making your own linens today. It opens the world up to you. You will have to take photos of your storage someday. I bet it is unbelievable. Love your bunnies, they snuggle right up to the flowers and try to hide in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful table. Love the way you used the various shades of blue. Thanks for letting us into your life and all of your creativity. Sounds like you have had very interesting and creative career! Thanks for visiting.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You're an amazing woman! I love your tablesetting - especially the very appealing look from the bunnies! I love how you make your own napkins and tablecloths! You'd have a field day here where twice a year a fabric warehouse has a sale - fabric $1/lb.!
    I'll have to look at some that I picked up and haven't used yet!
    Hope you have a very fantastic day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is so pretty! I love the bunnies.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. On a week when the world (bloggy world) is full of roosters it is delightful to see some bunnies scampering about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The plates are just beautiful against that table cloth. you can do ten times more if you make your own linens, don't you think? I love the whole look. I also love those utensils.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This color combination is great. It looks so festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and colorful setting! Love the little blue bakers! Did I hear you say you collect pigs:@)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just too cute, and I love the way you put your presentation together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh wow. where to begin. I just love it all. Love the flatware!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, those are the cutest gingham checked plates.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive