Corn Dogs at Home!



After spending 35 years working in the tourism industry, I can tell you that carnivals and outdoor events are no longer my favorite thing! However, I love the occasional taste of fair food ... 


So when I saw this machine that makes making corn dogs in the kitchen a breeze, I had to have one! No more frying.


I ordered mine from Amazon.com and the mix is sold right along with it, so order it, too! The instructions are very clear. I used Oscar Meyer bun length hot dogs and cut them in half so they fit perfectly in the machine. You mix the breading with a cup of water, pour a little in each slot, lay the dog in and pour a little more over the top. Snap it shut and let it bake. Notice that I used a mozzarella stick, too ... because one of us doesn't like corn dogs!


It is fun ... and makes perfect corn sticks, too.


I'll be sharing this post with some of the parties listed on my side bar, but stick around my home pages before you click through. You might find something else you like!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's