Vintage Lace & Ribbons


I recently found a big box of vintage lace and ribbons at my favorite collectible shop. It came from a florist that had closed down years ago in a neighboring town, so I decided it was at least 25 years old! Just from the style, it seemed that way. Miss Phoebe and I do lots of crafting, so I knew we would use it. My first project was to embellish some glitter Easter Eggs. I'll let the pictures do the talking!






Here's a couple collages ... showing the ribbon and the flowers.



I'll be sharing with a few of the parties listed on my sidebar! Make sure you stick around and visit my other posts. You might like my eggs covered with sheet music ... they are right here! Be sure you click through to the parties to see all the other creative entries.











February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's