Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Vintage Lace & Ribbons


I recently found a big box of vintage lace and ribbons at my favorite collectible shop. It came from a florist that had closed down years ago in a neighboring town, so I decided it was at least 25 years old! Just from the style, it seemed that way. Miss Phoebe and I do lots of crafting, so I knew we would use it. My first project was to embellish some glitter Easter Eggs. I'll let the pictures do the talking!






Here's a couple collages ... showing the ribbon and the flowers.



I'll be sharing with a few of the parties listed on my sidebar! Make sure you stick around and visit my other posts. You might like my eggs covered with sheet music ... they are right here! Be sure you click through to the parties to see all the other creative entries.











5 comments:

  1. Nice job! These look like they were lots of fun to make. I am bad about using things sometimes - I end up hording them waiting for the perfect project then they end up forgotten in a closet. Very pretty project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun find! And they really added a lot to the glitter eggs! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace is beautiful your eggs turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your spring decor and I especially love the spoolie you made me for the spoolie swap! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive