St. Patrick's Day Spoolies


I'm having a family St. Patrick's Day meal ... corned beef with all the appropriate vegetables and a rich chocolate cake made with stout! I'll include a couple friends who are like family for this meal. I like to give party favors ... and the men will enjoy a good cigar ... and the girls will get spoolies!




This one is for my daughter ... the genealogist who has traced our roots back to Mary, Queen of Scots! I made miniature pages of sheet music ... one for Mary my Heather Queen and another for Highland Mary ... for this theme. The tiny spool tucked into the display is covered with a tiny piece of sheet music ... "The Irish built the pyramids"!  Cricut got busy and made the rosettes for the backgrounds of my spoolies.



This spoolie is for Miss Phoebe and I incorporated a rainbow theme in it!
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!





This spoolie is themed "My Wild Irish Rose" for my friend ... who loves musicals and all things Irish! I used some of the parts of one of my card making kits as the paper rose elements in this one!


This one has a little blue in it ... and it is for me! I hope! I'll share, if somebody else wants it! I'm really enjoying the television show "Reign" about Mary, Queen of Scots ... even though it certainly lacks historic accuracy! So, my spoolie has a little of Mary in it. You'll get a better glimpse of the tiny spool on this one!



Hope you've enjoyed this post! I'll share it with a few of the parties listed at the bottom of my sidebar. Make sure you click through to see the other posts!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's