Easter Spoolies!


I'm having a good time making spoolies! They are new to my list of favorite craft projects ... and I think they get cuter each time I make one! I use the Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes die to make the background ... then fill in the rest with any of a variety of goodies I have stashed! This one is going to one of my friends! She loves ladybugs!


The rest will be used to decorate ... well, something! Miss Phoebe and I still have to decorate the dining room, so they will probably end up in there!




I always use double sided card stock paper for the rosette, so it looks good on the back, too. These glittery rabbits came from HL! I added some of the elements from card making kits.






I'll be sharing my post with some of the parties listed in my sidebar! Make sure you visit my home page and see all my egg creations ... before you move on to the parties!  Happy Easter!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's