Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Spoolies!


I'm having a good time making spoolies! They are new to my list of favorite craft projects ... and I think they get cuter each time I make one! I use the Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes die to make the background ... then fill in the rest with any of a variety of goodies I have stashed! This one is going to one of my friends! She loves ladybugs!


The rest will be used to decorate ... well, something! Miss Phoebe and I still have to decorate the dining room, so they will probably end up in there!




I always use double sided card stock paper for the rosette, so it looks good on the back, too. These glittery rabbits came from HL! I added some of the elements from card making kits.






I'll be sharing my post with some of the parties listed in my sidebar! Make sure you visit my home page and see all my egg creations ... before you move on to the parties!  Happy Easter!

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful artwork, Debbie. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you clever! These look like a lot of fun. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I will have to invest in a Cricut machine one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely and so very intricate. Thank you for sharing on the Spring Craft Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your Easter spoolie! Great way to use your cricut cart. I have that cart and now I am inspired to make spoolies, so much fun! They could also make place card holders for a pretty Easter table. So many creative possibilities with empty thread spools, of which I have lots.
    Have a blessed Easter.
    Jacquelene L
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is original and fun! Happy Easter. Linda @Crafts a la MODE

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable and colorful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drop by my blog for one I received, Love it, but far from being as lovely and elaborate as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never ever heard of Spoolies before...they are gorgeous...but my fav would have to the last floral one...gorgeous...HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely idea, first time I have seen those. May have to keep my eye out for vintage spools.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your spoolies are so pretty! Thanks for sharing on the #SCBH2015

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive