Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday - More Pumpkins!

I've had so much fun with Halloween this year!  Miss Phoebe is old enough to anticipate things ... so she's been planning her mermaid costume for a few weeks!  I love the black silhouette looks that I see in so many places, so I decided to let my Cricut machine make one for myself!  The frame is a 12x12 scrapbook page frame, so I plan to switch it out with the holidays and seasons!  I made the smaller frame of trick-or-treaters with Cricut, too ... and, of course, had to have a mermaid in it!

Just a note about my old leather-bound encyclopedias you see here ... they are a 1900 edition ... so old that if you look up "airplane" you'll find a picture and description of a derigible.  Pretty cool, isn't it?  I've linked to Tabletop Tuesday, so make sure you click through the favicon on the left to visit the big party!  Special thanks to our hostess!



4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I someday will have a Cricut...it is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love those little trick-or-treaters, both cut-outs and statuette. I love that you have a dictionary that old. It's amazing to see how words have come and gone. We have a 50+ year old dictionary at work, which we keep just for laughs. Not particularly useful, as it was printed before terms like 'wordprocessing' or 'photocopy' became a part of business jargon, but it's very interesting to see what is in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this. You are so creative Love all the Halloween and fall creations. Beautiful displays. Thanks for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the Cricut for this project! I am just getting started with my Cricut, so love to see new ideas! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive