Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Centerpiece Wednesday - I'll Have a Blue Halloween ...


We'd have a Blue Halloween without you!

Miss Phoebe loves the color blue ... and when she says it, she elongates the "blue-ooooo"! As soon as I found this cute blue pumpkin, I knew we'd have to have at least one room decorated in Halloween Blue-ooooo! Then I found the cute LED blue ghost candles ...


So began the transformation of the already blue sunroom!  I keep a 48" round gate-leg table in that room for special appearances like Sister Scarecrow needed to make!  I already had the perfect little blue ladder-back chair for her to sit on ... I made a couple of multi-layered pictures with my Cricut ... thinking that blue decorations might be hard to find!


The blue scarecrow place mats came from Big Lots ... I'm always amazed at what I find there ... the ghost LED candles came from Pier1 ... After Halloween, I'll remove the ghosts and we'll continue to use the table for Saturday breakfast and lunch throughout the fall.   Our first meal ... Sunday supper ... was a stuffed acorn squash!
I think it is especially pretty at night!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Beth's!
    I adore the blue! How ghostly it looks. Those tall blue ones are my favorites and I can just imagine how great it looks at night. Those little ghosties are so cute too. My kiddies would be all over these adorable candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ghostly centerpiece is just goulishly fun and festive! I love those little LED lights from Pier 1. So FUN!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ghosts are so cute. I love the night time picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very fun. Amazing how you can find items to work in any color theme, its a cute change from the orange and black traditional Halloween look.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive