Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pumpkin in Green!


Here's a cute tablescape I did for autumn ... actually, I set this table every fall!   These pictures are from a workshop I taught ... so yes, one in particular looks like a college classroom!  


I particularly love the color of the green pumpkin/squash.  It is considerably different than what we are used to seeing .. .although I usually buy a couple green  pumpkins ... that are technically squash ... I think!     I'm linking with Tablescape Thursday so make sure you click through to see the other tablescapes.


14 comments:

  1. The green pumpkins are just divine. Such a gorgeous color!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Never saw a green pumpkin before. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table, the green pumpkins really are outstanding. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am for anything unusual when it comes to pumpkins and the greens are wonderful. I saw some pink glitter ones on Pinterest the other day and loved them too, although yours would definitely fit in with my fall decor better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ♥♥♥ the green pumpkins, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great table. Love those green pumpkins.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...I love anything that says "different"! This is elegant yet fun!

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great table...love your pumpkins! This table shouts autumn. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the green pumpkins.. so pretty! Especially on the beautiful table you have set.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes....love those green pumpkin tureens! They are extra cool just because of the unique color! Congrats on your teaching gig at the college. That's my next move, too, come next semester. I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colors, a very pretty setting!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie...

    My friend, your autumn table is beautiful! Ohhh...I love the green pumpkin tureens! Very unique indeed! Thanks for sharing your pretty pumpkins and autumn table with us, my friend!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive