Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pink Saturday in my Autumn Decor

Hello Gang!   I've started doing a little Autumn decorating and since I have a new crimson sofa and chair, I decided that the typical orange and green color scheme in typical fall pieces wouldn't work.  I happily found this beautiful wreath and candle ring that had some deep Autumn pinks in it and it works perfectly!


I'm linking with Pink Saturdays, so make sure you click through to see all the other posts ... but first, go to my home page and look at the things I have posted.   Have a great weekend!





9 comments:

  1. You are getting Fall of to a grand old start. Your wreath is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wreath I love what you all used to make it so pretty. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty wreath. I don't do the typical orange in my fall decorating..just not my fav. color. I choose golds, dark reds, bronze...
    Yours is looking very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that wreath! Your decorations are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely.... and some how it makes my 92 degree day in Atlanta just a little cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful fall wreath..the perfect colors of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pinks in your fall wreath! :)

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    PS: See my pink post here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy...Happy Pink Saturday..I pray that God will bless you all through out the coming week...
    your autum pinks are so pretty...
    God Bless You...
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive