Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pumpkin Party!


I'm posting with Sunday Favorites at Happy to Design, so make sure you click through to see the other posts!   I'm not necessarily ready for Halloween, but I sure am ready for cooler temperatures.  Summer 2011 in Southern Illinois has been pretty hot!   So, here's to cooler temperatures in September!
Be sure you visit my home page so you can see all my other posts!


Original Post from October, 2010:


Happy Halloween - Welcome to Dinner!

Welcome to my Halloween Girlfriends' Dinner Party!  The girls are coming for homemade lasagna ... witchy style.  The first thing they'll see when they arrive will be Miss Phoebe's decorating job on the front porch!



If they linger on the porch ... they'll meet even more pumpkins!


In the living room, they'll meet the Button Boys ...


In the bathroom, they'll meet my two witch sisters ... who needed a little boost in their self esteem!


Happy Pumpkin Party!   We're not done celebrating Halloween, so check back for Tablescape Thursday to see the last party in a month-long series!  Make sure you scroll down my page to see all my Halloween posts!  Special thanks to our party hostess ... you can click through her button on the left to see all the other posts.

12 comments:

  1. your pumkins are too cute on your porch!!! I really love the one on the metal candlestick holder!!

    Happy Tuesday!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones you made out of the fabric & the one on the old fashioned potty chair is a real HOOT!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, How cool is your porch decor! I'm loving it! I really like the bathroom Halloween decorations too and love the wallpaper there as well. Very colorful. The button boys are super cute! Thanks for joining the Pumpkin Party, Debbie.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great totem pole pumpkins! - Please do drop by our pumpkin Party!
    The Jack-O-Lantern

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun party! Lasagna....you say? Yes, I'll be happy to attend your party! :) Happy Pumpkin Party day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stacked pumpkins on the metal on the front porch. That is a great idea! I also really love the cloth bag pumpkins! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some great Halloween decor going on at your house. I love your witch sisters.

    Happy Halloween! La

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such eye candy and inspiration! Can't wait till pumpkin time here!!

    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie...

    Ohhh...I love your pumpkin post, my friend! It's nearing that time again...it'll be here before we know it! Love all the sweet pumpkin decor at your place....especially the sweet fabric/button pumpkins in your living room! They're just adorable! Did you make them? Sounds like you had a great party, my friend! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet post with us for the Sunday Favorites party this week!

    Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, Debbie!

    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie, I just dropped by from Chari's to visit. I enjoyed seeing all your Halloween cuties from last year.

    I hear you about wanting cooler weather, it's been very hot here in the desert!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    @ Bunny Jean's Decor and More!
    (my MAIN blog)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive