Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pink is for Autumn

I'm posting this combination of pink china with autumn decor ... I used it some time ago as a teaching opportunity to demonstrate the use of atypical colors in autumn decor and tablescapes!  I'm linking to Pink Saturday, so make sure you click through to visit the other posts.  I want to be sure you visit my home page to see my September 11th post, too ... Have a safe weekend.








7 comments:

  1. Your china is very pretty Debbie! Lovin' the cute jack-o-lantern votives too! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful china and I love how the fall colors make that color in the plate pop! Lovely and gives me ideas! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's another Pink Saturday...and I pray each one of you will have a great week-end..and even some pink sugary fun! God Bless you
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought of it, but yes, pink looks great for fall and you show it beautifully with such a gorgeous china! I love it! Lots of hugs. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tablescape! I have those autumn plate chargers and napking rings and love them. Your plates are very pretty.And yes, the Brookshire I think will look very pretty with sunflowers, perfect for fall!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tablescape. Fall is a lovely time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just considering how I was going to decorate for fall this year and still use my pink! :)

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive