Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Victoria Tuesday

I'm really enjoying our Victoria posts!   I don't have many of my old magazines, but I have lots of Victoria inspired recipes in my colection ... and certainly remember several parties and events that were prompted by the beautiful magazine.   Hope you enjoy my collection of vintage Rolls Royces!  Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you stopped by and joined again! I look forward to your posts! Definitely in the spirit of Victoria!
    Your birthday picnic for your husband sounds fantastic!
    I would have loved seeing the Rolls Royces! Beautiful cars!
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive