Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Seafood Fest!

Here's my Thursday Tablescape post ... had lots of fun with the big fat crab!  Be sure to click through to our hostess ... the icon is on the lower left.  You'll enjoy lots of other tablescapes!  Make sure you take the time to click through to Slice of Pie ... and take a look at my newest cookbook.

17 comments:

  1. I love the dishes.. makes me regret that I do not like seafood! That is one theme I really have to contemplate looking for ~ you made it look awesome!!!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table reminds me of a New England clambake! I love your table...Miss Phoebe is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm! This looks so good. Your table looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. grazie per essere passata sul mio blog!
    volevo dirti che mi piacciono da morire i piatti e la tua tavola!!!
    complimenti apresto

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous dishes! And Phoebe is precious! How fun that you've recorded her first encounter with a lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love the pics of Miss Phoebe and the lobster. My granddaughter says that "red monsters" stink and have to wear sleeves so they don't pinch you. Your seafood dishes are darling! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dishes, I love them! Looks like you had a great meal as well! Thanks for sharing.
    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your kind words for my post. I love the you are already instilling in Miss Phoebe a love for entertaining and tablescapes. If this precious art doesn't get passed on to future generations, it will be terribly sad... and all our fault! Great tablescape! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lemon cloche party with all that yellow!

    I have just posted my cloche party designs, please come back to see!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful lemony, yellow tablescape, your photography is beautiful!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lemon mosaic is so fresh and pretty. Those little lemon dishes with the covers are adorable! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun lobster fest! Phoebe, now I think that girl is my kind of girl thinking she wants to pet the lobster! How fun. I love your centerpiece, everything is just beautiful and what a fun way to use the shells you've collected. I will have to try that. I don't think I will ever see lobster that cheap, but we still buy it anyway. You lucky shopper you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing looks fresher and more appealing than lemons! The calla lilies are so sculptural, and the bright yellow centers tie them in perfectly with your lemony lobster fest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really did a great job putting everything together. I really like your lemon dishes. Have a nice weekend, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive