Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Victoria Tuesday!

Hope you enjoy my Victoria post!   I enjoyed putting it together ... and love any excuse to get out the good china.  Don't forget to click through the blue Victoria favicon ... scroll down to find it on the lower left ... You'll enjoy your visit to other great Victoria posts!

3 comments:

  1. hello there! I love Young Victoria! It came to a theater 1 hour away and I missed the opportunity to see it! I then received it for Mother's day and plan a tribute in the future myself! What a wonderful love story. I am so thrilled you joined me today for Victoria- A Return to Loveliness blog party! Your presence just added sparkle!
    Hope you have a Delightsome day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I traveled about two hours to go watch the Young Victoria at the cinema since it wasn't widely distributed in the big cinemas. And I am glad I did because it was still as lovely in the TV, it was breathtaking in the big screen. Not sure if you have heard the soundtrack but it is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tea setting is wonderful - love the addition of the carousel. The tea towels are pretty and a nice gift to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive