Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Red & Orange

This table says "summer" in the brightest way.   Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting ... leave me a note ... and don't forget to click through to my website to see ny new cookbook.  It's all about entertaining in the autumn months.  Make sure you visit Susan by clicking through the favicon on the lower left ... You'll want to visit all the great tablescape sites.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    what a lovely and colorful tablescape. Just loved it, and loved all the pretty pics and the mosaic
    as well. Truly eye candy!! I really enjoyed my
    visit, thanks,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bold and vibrant colours! Love how well the floral centerpiece coordinates with the dishes! The stemware is fantastic too!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dappled light on the bright red and yellow color palette resulted in a lovely tablescape. Thank you for sharing your design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bright and bold table...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful, summery table! Love that flatware!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh beautiful... i love all the bright color and the quilted backdrop is a delight.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive