Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Moss Roses

Happy 100th Tablescape Thursday!   I wanted to have a celebratory tea party outside, but thunderstorms kept me inside so you'll just have to imagine trees and blooming roses in the background!   Here's a part of my collection of Moss Rose china.  Make sure you click through the TT icon to visit with Susan and see all the other great posts!  Hope you'll click through to take a look at my new cookbook.  I'm happy to send them out.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, this is "beautiful" and so welcoming... I have a German china set that has been buried away in my attic for eons that has this rose on it. When the winter comes and cools us down I'll have to go exploring for it, and I'll think of you and yours. I am starting up a new blog and would LOVE to have you join me, I seem to be talking to myself over there and a few sweet ladies that joined me. I don't QUITE have the hang of things YET so everyone will have to "cheer me on"... Hope you can join me and PLEASE spread the word I'd LOVE visitors...Love your blog, it's like a breath of fresh air... Have a wonderful week,
    Donna@Conghaile Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's beautiful! So nice to take out and use as often as you can. Thanks for sharing with us today. I think you should get a prize for being post 100. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your delicate looking china, it's just beautiful and oh so charming! Thanks for sharing!

    Isn't it fun to play with dishes? I am happy I found your blog!

    Nancy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are #100 on the 100th TT! I love that you had these as a child and are finding them again as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your diligence and perseverance have resulted in a delightful collection of Moss Rose. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pattern, and collection of it. You did a really great job of displaying it too. Take caare, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a great pattern...I have a few pieces and love 'em!

    Lovely to have these dishes to enjoy.
    d from homehaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie,
    I am so in love with your Moss rose pattern. All the shown dishes are so cute. Would love to have such one because I am wild about rose patterns. Thank you for sharing this wonderful set.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie...that pattern is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie, I couldn't get through to your 100 tablescape...not sure why. The screen just kept showing your blue willow tablesetting and a list of other posts. I could see the title for the 100th but it wouldn't open. I tried to change your link for the 100th to a Permalink so if someone clicks on your 100th TT post one day, it would take them to your post...but not sure if it worked since I still couldn't get to it. Thanks for participating! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive