Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Fall! Time for One-Potters!

I'm happy to participate in our fall blog party. Special thanks to Southern Hospitality for hosting! Visit the party site to jump to other posts! I know fall has arrived, when my husband starts getting out the "big pots". He's the one-pot cook at our house. I'm happy to come home from work ... to this retired man's kitchen ... I am well fed!

5 comments:

  1. I love one-potters! Just bought a Cuisinart crock pot a few weeks ago. So I'm planning on a lot of those. Love your pretty mosaic!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to check out the one- potters. They look wonderful! Love the photography and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little cast iron skillets with the cornbread are to DIE FOR! Where in the world did you get those?!?!?!? I need them for my soup and bread party next Sunday! Oh this is just beautiful! Definitely a fantastic way to ring in fall! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and if you're going to be doing any spooky Halloween decor, stop by my blog for a how-to and a giveaway! I hope you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Debbie - lovin' those one-potters! I've never seen such a thing! The little skillets are so cute. Oh my, how fun. Thank you for sharing your fabulous Fall inspiration!

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the party! That looks like some seriously good food.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive