Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just Created a Tablescapers Twibe

Hey, Tablescapers! I've created a Twibe just for us. Thought we might use it to share information quickly, when we find bargains or great ideas for our tables. This way, if I'm standing in a favorite shopping spot and see a great value, I can Tweet all of you ... and you can stop what you are doing, grab your checkbook and run right out and get whatever fabulous bargain I find. You can join the Twibe and do the same thing!

To join the Twibe, go to ...


http://www.twibes.com/group/tablescapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive