Twelfth Night Supper Party!


I really enjoy hosting a Christmas party each year, but December is extremely busy for my family and many of my friends. This year, I decided to push the party into January and have a Twelfth Night Supper! It was a success and I'll repeat it in future years!


I used the Graphic 45 scrapbooking supplies themed "Twelve Days of Christmas" as the foundation for my invitation and menu card. I used various pieces of the kit in the decor for the tablescapes, too.


I did a little photo adjusting to place my menu on one of the pages ... and I also made each couple a book that you can view in turning page format. Just look at the top of my sidebar. I added some blank scrapbook pages to the back of the book, and after the party, I emailed each guest a couple pages of pictures from the party. That way, they could print them and put them in their books!

















Each couple received a handmade invitation and each invitation was a little different. I used pieces of the scrapbook kit for the invitations, too.


I have a collection of the Twelve Days of Christmas plates. Imperial Glass made the plates from 1970 to 1981. They are Carnival Glass and each one is a different color. I used them on my tables ... didn't set a full place setting ... just these salad plates. Then we served the salad in another bowl, placed on top of the collectible plate after guests were seated. You can see the complete set of plates on my Tablescapes page.






We typically set a table for 
men and another table for women. My circle of friends don't get together too often, so when we do ... we have plenty to talk about! Those conversations are usually gender specific! The table for the gentlemen was masculine and decorated with wooden duck decoys, which they all love. 






The ladies were seated at a pink and orchid table. I used deep red silk flowers and red mesh to accent the reds in the overall theme.


 The composed centerpiece included flameless candles, silk florals and real pears.  I use a lot of the decorator mesh in centerpieces .. to add sparkle .. and because it is easily stored for repurposing! The clear glass in the lower left is Phoebe's favorite 'fancy' glass! The larger ones are still a little big for her hands!







Make sure you look at the turning page party book at the top of my blog ... and if you'd like to see this related post ... click right here ...



I'll be sharing this post with a few parties this week, so make sure you click through to see the other posts!




Creatively Living for Monday  Funday Party 
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday 
Dwellings-Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday 

The DIY Dreamer for From Dream To Reality Tues  
Our Home Away From Home for Tuesdays @ Our Home 
Knick of Time for Knick of Time Tues  Inspire Me Tuesday  
Creative Muster



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's