Most Popular Posts in 2014

Just thought I'd post the most popular Slice of Pie posts from 2014.  I'm usually surprised at the posts that get the most interest, but I was certain that Grandma's wedding china would be the most popular.  Just click the title under the picture to jump through to the post.  Enjoy!






My Kitchen Remodel!



Verdigris Springtime



Silk will Do




Sunflowers on a Rainy Day




Poppies Grow



Phoebe's Luau



Elsa isn't Frozen at Grandma's House



What to do with Herbs




Daylily Days




O Canada!




Cinco de Mayo


I'll be sharing my post with some of the following parties.  Be sure you click through to visit!

Creatively Living for Monday  Funday Party 
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday 
The DIY Dreamer for From Dream To Reality Tues  
Our Home Away From Home for Tuesdays @ Our Home 
We Call it Junkin! 
Knick of Time for Knick of Time Tues  Inspire Me Tuesday  
Creative Muster



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's