Christmas 2014

Friends are asking to see my Christmas pictures, so here goes!  I tried to really keep things simple this year, because I don't like to take the decorations down.  

Less is better at my little house!



Royal Blue for the Dining Room



Twelve Days of Christmas in the Kitchen



Traditional red ... in my already red living room!








I'll be sharing my post with some of the following parties.  Be sure you click through to visit!

Creatively Living for Monday  Funday Party 
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday 
The DIY Dreamer for From Dream To Reality Tues  
Our Home Away From Home for Tuesdays @ Our Home 
We Call it Junkin! 
Knick of Time for Knick of Time Tues  Inspire Me Tuesday  
Creative Muster



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's