Pink & Yellow for Saturday!

I haven't posted with Pink Saturday for some time, but I almost always look to see what the rest of you folks are doing!  Thought I'd better make an appearance of my own!



I always enjoy planning suppertime tablescapes around whatever is in bloom in the yard.  Right now, my Sweet Berry bushes are bursting with the blooms that smell and look like old fashioned Honeysuckle ... and a little bunch of that is perfect in the middle of the table on the back deck!    
I added a little pink ... since this is for Pink Saturday!


 I use this pink dinnerware frequently on the back deck.  It is sturdy, but that really doesn't matter to me ... As you see, I've used my Cape Cod Depression Glass with it ... If you know this pattern,
though, you'll notice that the water glass isn't actually Cape Cod.
It is a really good match, however!



The flatware is a Cambridge pattern ... Bamboo ... and it also finds
 its way to the decks.  This pattern has a high gloss
and sets a pretty formal table, too.





Hope you enjoyed this post.  Stay awhile and visit my home page.  I have a few other new posts that might entertain you.   You might want to meet Witchy Rose!

I'll be sharing this with several blog parties this week, so make sure you check them out.  I make new friends all the time ... blogging!







February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's