Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lemon Chicken on the Back Deck!

I love having dinner on the deck ... back or front ... I don't care as long as I'm outside!   Today, Miss Phoebe brought her parents over for dinner and we ate this week's cooking column!   Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken, French Potato Salad, grilled Rainbow Chard and a fantastic Strawberry Pineapple Pie.   





This dinnerware is a new version of Old World Temptations from QVC.  The Mother's Day fairy brought me some and I quickly matched it with my red blown glass stems, red Cambridge flatware and these colorful place mats and napkins from Pier 1.  

The cute bird napkin ring came from Pier 1, too!    I'll be sharing this post with a few blog parties this week.  

Make sure you check out ...










9 comments:

  1. It looks great.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    Greetings from Singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is gorgeous and such a great garden to sit and view. The chicken sounds yummy. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love the red!!! Such a hot color and looks amazing. I think you did a great job...

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie.. I so love yellow and red. This is a very happy table. Love it! Have a blessed and wonderful Memorial Day. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the color!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your deck table looks so inviting, Debbie! I love red and yellow together, so cheery.
    Hope you have been enjoying the long weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty your table is...so colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive