Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Tea Party with Scooby Doo!

Miss Phoebe and I had a tea party the other night ... playing a Scooby Doo movie in the background!   Phoebe set the table with our Johnson Brothers Eternal Beau.   We put everything on the coffee table, so we didn't have to miss any of the movie!




Now, you might think this food isn't really tea party quality ... but when you are 5, it is just perfect ... everything you love!


We had "dogs in a blanket", but Phoebe only ate the "dogs" and gave the real dogs the "blankets"!   She didn't want me to take a picture of her plate, showing the dogs!   We had grape tomatoes with some yummy string cheese on crackers, cranberry goat cheese, warm cheese dip with tortilla chips dusted with lime,  oatmeal cookies and some of our Valentine chocolates!

Oh, yest ... and Earl Gray tea!   That is one of our favorites!   I'll post this with Potpourri Friday and Home Sweet Home, so make sure you click through to see the other parties.  Take a look at my home page, too ... to see all my videos and other posts!


10 comments:

  1. Miss Phoebe is adorable! What great memories you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea.

    AN absolutely cute party when your 5, indeed. She's adorable too.

    Hope everybody enjoyed.

    Happy mid-week-

    Greetings from a freezing and icy Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again,
    BTW, how did you update your comment with the "Reply & Delete" buttons?

    Hope to get a positive feedback on how you done.

    Million thanks in advance,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tea party! And the "Princess" is a cutie!

    I LOVE the china you used, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea party is ready and the yummy food....I'll have a bit of this and that...what a beautiful girl with a wonderful skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great looking blog. Wish I knew how to do it. Your daughter is so cute and what fun you have. My saliva got going seeing all your goodies. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great table and I LIKE the five year old menu. Your Phoebe looks adorable and like she was having a great time! Oh, and I LOVE your dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute!!!! I'm glad you and the little Miss had a lovely tea party!! It's something she will never forget.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive