Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pink Saturday - Pink Roses


I am ready to see these beauties in real life!  We've been having unseasonably warm temperatures in Southern Illinois;  the crocus are up and I'm watching for my daffodils and chives!  Yes, I have chives in my flower bed!


I'll post with Pink Saturdays, so make sure you visit the party!


12 comments:

  1. The roses are pretty! My chives are up here in Philly too. Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ! My Sweetie is planning the garden now, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and enjoy seeing pretty flowers no matter the time of year. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday Debbie Sweetie...
    What a gorgeous share today. I too, love pink roses.
    Good minds think alot alike. LOL...

    Your collage is beautiful. I have never grown chives in
    my garden before. I bet they smell heavenly. I am going
    to have to give that a try.

    Thanks for sharing today. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful roses. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane (I am #21)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous pink I've seen. Love it!

    The Pianist in Pink, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first photo is spectacular. the others are great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your PINK is very pretty!
    thanks for sharing...and HAppy PINk SatURday!

    ciao bella.
    Creative Carmelina
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! For the past few weeks, I've been trying so hard to keep a good attitude about our complete lack of snow here in Eastern Oregon!! I think I'm to the point where I'm just ready for it to go ahead and be spring so I can work in the yard. There's always next year! :)

    I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a month-long Giveaway Jubilee beginning March 1st. You can participate as a giver, a (hopefully) winner, or both! Just click on the button at the top right of my sidebar that says "Giveaway Jubilee" for more info.

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful. I'd love to have you join Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only is it pretty, I bet it smells lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOOhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your pink roses!! I can't wait for spring! I can see I would have fun in your garden!! Happy pink Saturday (I am #160). On another note..LOL...I see you have cherries on your background..and you pie!! I just recently created a cherry recipe card pocket holder..I think you would love it (especially since I don't have a recipe on it...lol).
    Hugs!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive