Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pink Saturday - Pink Food

I'm posting with Pink Saturday!  Thought you might enjoy seeing some of the pink foods I've photographed in the last couple of years!   Make sure you click through to the party to see all the other posts, but take a look at my home page, first.  
I have several videos posted and some really pretty pink china ... in case you missed it last Pink Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie; thanks for dropping by! I've since added a description. Tee hee...I was in a hurry to get the photos up and link up or I get down to number 200! Your post is lovely. Did you make all that food? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie and Happy Pink Saturday!
    Everything looks delicious and so well presented! The shrimp is making me hungry!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Debbie Sweetie...
    What a gorgeous share today. I love seeing all of your creations.
    My gosh would it be fun to dine at your house.

    The strawberry muffins and that strawberry pie crumb dish looks so yummy. While I love how pretty the shrimp dishes look, I am highly allergic to seafood, so I stear clear of it. I would love a slice of that gorgeous looking ham though. Yum. You made me hungry and I still have to go buy groceries. No cooking yet.

    Have a glorious weekend sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful goodies for the tummy!!

    My PINK, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive