Blue Spring!




Happy Spring!
I have a few new things to add to my living room decor ... just wanted a little more blue in the room I decorated with red furniture!   I kept my blue draperies and wallpaper ... and blue walls ... and since the colors are all kind of primitive shades ... 
it works!






I love those sachet packets that seem to be in every store these days ... and I always like the envelope as much as the content, so I've just started slicing open the top and clipping it on my "Love" sign ... When you have two big dogs ... a little extra 'scent' is a good thing!   To a dog lover, nothing smells better than 'dog' ... 
but when the house gets that stale smell ... it is time for a little help!


I'm posting with Tabletop Tuesday!  Be sure you click through to visit the other posts.

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's