Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

All from Junkin'!


I posted this a couple months ago for Pink Saturday, but wanted to post it again for Thrifty Things Friday because I've managed to buy 6 of these adorable strawberry bowls ... thrifting!  They actually are the center piece to a Lazy Susan style crudite tray ... but I keep finding the bowls without the rest of the pieces.  They are perfect to start a meal with ... a neat covered salad.  Everything else in that stack came from junk stores, too!

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely

    Karin Şen Cankan
    karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberry bowls are something I've never seen while thrifting. It's great that you have found so many. Your plate stack is lovely. I really like how the milkglass looks on top of the pink glass plate. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have found so many of those strawberry bowls. What a great starter on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I really like the pink glassware.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how awesome that you have found more of these adorable little strawberry bowls! They are so sweet! Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive