Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday - Snowmen Already?


No!  We haven't had snow yet in Southern Illinois ... but it wouldn't be uncommon if we had!   I thought this was worth sharing with all the tabletop girls!   It is really from a photo shoot we did a month ago for our magazine.   If you haven't subscribed to the Carbondale Convention & Tourism Bureau's Food, Fun & Folks Magazine ... you must!  It is free and all you have to do is email Devon at cctb2@neondsl.com and give her your name and mailing address.   No strings attached ... just a little magazine filled with neat stories and recipes.

I'd love for you to have it!

I've linked to Tabletop Tuesday ... so make sure you click thru the icon on the left to visit the party!  Special thanks to our hostess.


3 comments:

  1. Cute shots! How did Philly beat IL to the snow??? It was here on Thanksgiving morning and looked beautiful, all gone and melted by noon, but fantastic while it lasted:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Debbie ~ What cute mugs, filled with deelish goodies.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~ Christmas joys ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive