Slice of Pie Tablescapes Series #4


A few years ago, I hosted a dinner party for friends. The theme was The Twelve Days of Christmas and I set my collectible 12 Days salad plates in the place setting.  We didn't really eat on them!  I served a pretty salad in a ruby red Depression Glass bowl and just placed it on the collectible salad plates.  The rest of the food was served on my 1960s Princess House Fantasia! Enjoy these pictures ... and yes ... with this group, I always have a boy table and a girl table!






The ladies were at the table on the sun porch!  The men were in the dining room, which is decorated with Joe's collection of ducks and wildlife paintings!






Hope you enjoyed!








February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's