Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Tiers of Autumn



I decided to load my galvanized metal tiered tray with some autumn decor. It had been sitting on the sunroom table, filled with an apple theme!
When you have red furniture, you have to have some red pumpkins!



Don't you love this teal pickup truck!   



The tray is filled with pumpkins, pigs ... and nothing I do lately seems to be void of a piece from the Pioneer Woman!  Measuring bowls and spoons are tucked in the bottom shelf!  I don't use them ... because they are just too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive