7 MINUTE DINNER

When I've had a busy day at work, I don't come home and cook for myself.  I cooked dinner for 35 years, but now that I set just one place at the table, I don't see a real reason to do it.  When I do, it better happen in less than 10 minutes, or I go right to the freezer for one of those little boxes!

I am a fan of pasta with no sauce ... I like it sauteed in a little butter or infused olive or avocado oil!  It just takes a tiny amount to give it a delightful flavor.  So ... in 7 minutes tonight, I made one of my favorites ... Spinach with Angel Hair Pasta!

All you have to do is saute a couple cups of fresh spinach in a pat of butter ... while the pasta is cooking.  I want a fresh flavor, so I only add lemon juice and a few pieces of lemon peel.  Then I toss it all together after the pasta is drained and sprinkle on a few bleu cheese crumbles.  It takes longer to clean up the dishes than it does to cook the meal!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's