A Fondue Party for Eighteen!


Wow!  I've been away for the last six months ... away from blogging, that is!  I've been busy setting up new not-for-profit business ... Moore Tourism Development, Inc. and I've been devoting all my time to that ... and family!  I'll tell you more about that in another post ... but for now, look at this!

I hosted the Carbondale Federated Women's Club meeting last night and I prepared fondue for 18 people!  Don't you love this approach?  We just put all the dippers down the middle of the table like a runner .. and each person had their own pot of cheesy yumminess!   Five of our hospitality and tourism university students helped .. for a donation to their student association ... and that made it even more fun!

The dippers included chunks of all kinds of bread, cubes of grilled chicken breasts, grilled sausages, roasted tiny red potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots!   The recipe for the 8 quarts of fondue is on my recipe page.

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's