Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rednesday Brunch Posting!

Hope you'll read my cooking column today in the 
Southern Illinoisan Newspaper.  
My Made at Home column is published on the first and third Wednesday of the month.

I'm participating the the Rednesday Party!   Make sure you click through to see all the othe posts!

But, before you do, check out the details of my new blog party.  I'll be hosting a Monday party, which will open at 3pm on Sundays!  Anything goes as long as it makes us smile!
Check it out right here

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. I love your vintage spice rack. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my eye especially on the strawberry jam! :)


    Ruby Fruit

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive