Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, March 12, 2012

For the Birds!

I'm happy to re-post some pictures of my spring mantel.  I'm joining the Mantel Party at Fox Hollow Cottage!   The temperatures go up and down in Southern Illinois this time of year and yesterday, we needed the fireplace again!  Before you skip on to visit the other posts at the party, take a look at the details of the new weekly party I will be hosting on Mondays.   Making Merriment Mondays is an "anything goes" party, as long as your post makes us smile!
   






4 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful figurines and they look wonderful in your display. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty I am reading this late. I love all the bird figurines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty birds and that owl painting is fantastic!! Love it. Happy Spring. (we had hail yesterday, so I hear ya)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the birds and the painting is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive