Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Time for the Barnyard Bash!

My pigs and I are happy to accept the invitation to party in the barnyard!  Special thanks to our hostess.  Make sure you click through her icon to visit all the other posts.  I hope you visit my website and take a look at my neat new cookbook.  I'll ship them anywhere ... pament is secure with Paypal.   Oink, oink!  Hope you enjoy!


16 comments:

  1. Debbie, ya gotta love the pig!!! I'm lovin' your pitcher and the pinks all look so great with the pretty blue table setting! I have a weakness for crochet too! Thank you so much for joining the Barnyard Bash:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have some really cute pigs. Enjoyed seeing them with the lovely dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...piggies and crochet....what a perfect combo. Love your pretty table. And, since I am partial to PIGS..I am LOVIN' yours...I have some, too. :))
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all of your pigs. So cute and they go with everything definitely. Cute, cute, cute. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooey! This was a fun post. Great pigs, wonderful blues, and gotta love the vintage crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!!!The pigs are so sweet,it is gorgeous, and crochet too.Hugs,Fatima-Scrapart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too cute girl..Love them Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie! OH, I love all of your cute little piggies and they look so pretty with the blue glass. The crochet is gorgeous!
    Oink oink! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pigs are all so cute, Debbie. Wonderful collection. Love your blue plates too!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great collection of piggies! Love the way you incorporated them with the tablescapes!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink piggies! Too Cute! I love crotchet doilies. I grew up watchin Mom making them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful table! All those piggies are too cute. I bet you have a great collection. Thanks for joining in the fun. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh DebbieGal...I'm a crocheter and collector of vintage crochet. Your pieces are beautiful as well as your Indiana Glass and of course the pigs. I have a big collection of Indiana Glass, too. I've become a Follower and hope to see you on my blog where Collectin' is what I do. Enjoyed your post and visiting your blog....Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie...

    Ohhh my...I just love your beautiful blue table!!! You really do have a fabulous collection of Indiana glass...sooo pretty! And...you're absolutely right...your pretty pink piggies go perfectly with your beautiful blue table!!! I love, love, LOVE that tall blue birdhouse as well! So happy that I could party with you today at the Barnyard Bash! Such a treat and sooo much fun, my friend!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who doesn't love pigs. They are the cutest farm animal there is. We lived on a farm when I was a child. The piglets were the most fun to watch. If mama pig was near we couldn't touch them. They are smart too. Your collection is darling. And yes, pigs go with everything. Even your pretty dishes.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a brilliant blue! Those dishes are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete