Turkey in August Table!


The most important part of our table ... is usually the food and the people sitting around the table!  I work to set meaningful tablescapes, though!  As of late, I've started incorporating 'words' in my tablescapes.  I think you can't go wrong with children at the table ... when you are instilling important messages! When we say grace .. and we don't always do that ... I make sure I pray in words that a kiddo will understand!  Talking to the Lord should be just like talking to your friends and family!  So, here is the tablescape and, "thank you Jesus for the tradition that Papa Joe started!" If you want to see more about the food ... visit this Turkey in August post!l


"Family is belonging to ... and believing in each other."  I created a centerpiece, which actually sat on the end of the table, and looks very much like the graphics on the invitation!  Sunflowers and pumpkins ... apples and pears ... and turkeys!  Yes, one of the turkeys is wearing pearls!



I used some old Memory Lane dinnerware ... and galvanized charger plates and napkin rings!  I love 'galvanized'!  Place mats are Pioneer Woman and the napkins came from World Market!  I think!  The flatware is a Kim Parker pattern ... has sunflowers on it!




I'll share this post with some of the blog parties listed in my side bar, so make sure you click through to see more!

September is here now ... so keep watching for Autumn tablescapes!  My favorite season!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's