Wine in the Afternoon!


My girls were off on Good Friday, so I made us a special wine event!  We spent a couple hours eating, sipping and talking about all kinds of things!

Miss Phoebe had a new pair of flashing tennis shoes! Her wine glass was filled with juice!


I love to set Easter themed tables and have a few sets of bunny salad plates!  These came from Pier 1 this year.  The wine glasses were new finds from Pier 1, too.

I have totes filled with decorations, but Phoebe and I really enjoy shopping at our favorite collectible shop.  We always add to our collection!

Take a look at our cute table!



Those are Pioneer Woman place mats.  I've been seeing this new pattern, lately!  Love the fuscia trim!


Here's a closer look! Don't you love the Peeps sign?  
Love my peeps.


Here are a few extra elements on the table ... and the take home gift!  More PW items!  I filled that little colander with grapes!



Love my simple place setting!  The green egg-shaped plates came from our favorite collectible shop!


Bunnies and Bees!


And then, there's food!  Simple blocks of herb cheese, salami, lots of crackers.  Ricotta blueberry lemon scones made from Friendship bread starter ... and one of my favorite cheese combinations.  I blend butter, cream cheese and bleu cheese together, then top it with fig preserves and pecans!  Delicious!  We also had Brie cheese topped with cherry apricot preserves and gently warmed!  Also, delicious!




February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's