Easter Sunday Dinner 2018


We had Easter Sunday Dinner in the little wine tasting room! The dining room us still under a deep cleaning!  It will take me a little while to get that done!



The tablescape was inviting, but I left plenty of room to put the food on the table, so we could serve family style!  Mr. Bunny stood watch on top of a stack of inverted carrot shaped baskets.



The adorable bunny plates are a Hobby Lobby find; the dinner plates are Pioneer Woman; the mugs jumped in my cart at TJMaxx!


The place mat is PW, too ... and matches so much of her dinnerware because it is made with braided 'rags'!

I always prepare a printed menu for our special family meals. Sometimes we remember to save them as mementos! When my daddy died, I found a stack of them in one of his dresser drawers ... along with every Christmas present tag I'd ever made for him!


Since it was also JimmuMuttMoore's 10th birthday, we had to do something to celebrate!  His Easter treat included lots of rawhide and some dog munchies ... but I also dipped some people munchies in chocolate!  Those were for MeMutt's people!  Scooby Doo graham cracker bones were perfect!




I baked the old-fashioned Watergate cake with fluffy green frosting!


 Hope you enjoyed our Easter Dinner!  I'll be sharing with a few of the blog parties on my sidebar, so make sure you click through to share in the fun!








February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's