Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

PUMPKINS!


I am having a good time using these Temptations pumpkins from QVC. They are a perfect match to the little orange dot in the brown Old World Temptations dinnerware. I always use lots of extra non-traditional colors on my Halloween tables and this one is no exception. I added a splash of bright green!


The centerpiece is composed of lots of things I've had for some time!






The ruffled brown plate in the setting is Old World Temptations and the green glass is vintage ... the purple a find from Tuesday Morning! The orange plate and mug are from the Dollar Tree and in my college town, it is hard to snag dinnerware in that store! The students always get to it, first!







I'll be sharing this post with a few of the parties listed in my sidebar, so make sure you click through to see the other posts! First, you might want to check out my home page to see my other posts!


2 comments:

  1. Your table looks wonderful I love all the colors isn't that what Fall is all about the glorious colors.I too am a great Temp-tation fanatic and just ordered the dinner ware set in the new silver and white can't wait to make a table so elegant. Your little Phoebe is getting so big and cuter than ever.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a wonderful job with your décor...I feel like I need to go out and buy more now! Thanks so much for sharing at Share The Wealth Sunday!
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive