Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pumpkins & Pears!


It is pumpkin season for sure ... but in Southern Illinois, it is also apple season and pear season! A few years ago, I found these adorable pear shaped covered soup bowls ...


...and then I found this cute pear dinnerware!


Eventually, I'll set a tablescape for you to see, but for now just take a peek at our pumpkin and pear decor on the buffet counter!


I'm still lovin' my galvanized tiered tray!


I'm crazy about these adorable lighted pumpkins! They are place card holders and are Temptations from QVC. Notice that they match the pumpkin soup bowls! 




The pretty leaf embossed candles are flameless ... always good with kids and dogs!


I was happy to find burlap ribbon at the Dollar Tree this year!


... and just as happy to find this cute plastic tray at the grocery store!



Won't be long before I add a witch or two to this counterscape ...



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sharing this post with some of the parties listed on my sidebar, so make sure you click through to visit! You might want to stick around my home page, though ... to see my pumpkins!






2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE LOVE this post!! Beautiful warm rich colors that made my heart go pitter patter!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Debbie is right on! Love the colors. Thank you for linking this up at SHARE IT 33. A new party is opening again now and we hope to see you there again! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive